TICKETS ARE OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT!
Thank you to everyone who contributed.
You still have a chance to get in on the fun by participating in our silent auction. Bidding opens on Friday, September 6th, and items can be redeemed on or after September 12th, so bid early and bid often for a great cause by visiting www.Flavor19.givesmart.com or text Flavor19 to 52182.
The flavors will fly again this September at our annual fundraiser, Flavor of Findlay, on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 6:30pm.
Bringing together Market merchants, Cincinnati’s top chefs, and local mixologists, we will celebrate the most unique and vibrant culinary event our city has to offer.
Flavor of Findlay includes:
- 14 tasting stations featuring collaborations between Market merchants and top local chefs
- Wine Pairings at each tasting station sponsored by Market Wines
- Robust silent auction, lively DJ and special event cocktail from HomeMakers Bar
- Jean-Robert De Cavel, French Crust Cafe & Bistro, Jean-Robert's Table + Mike Luken, Luken's Poultry, Fish & Seafood
- Christian Gill, Boomtown Biscuits and Whiskey + Stephanie Webster, The Rhined
- Stephen Williams, Bouquet + Frank & Laura Stier, Madison's Grocery
- Caitlin Steininger, Cooking with Caitlin + Melissa Engelhart, Em's Bread
- Josh Campbell, Django Western Taco + Debbie Gannaway, Gramma Debbie's Kitchen
- Elias Leisring, Eli's BBQ + Isis Arrieta-Dennis, The Arepa Place
- Meredith Trombley, The Gourmand Group + Toncia Chavez, ETC Produce & Provisions
- Taylor Barnes, Harvest Pizzeria + Tom Hunter, Turner Farm
- Hideki Harada, Kiki + Sarah Dworak, Babushka Pierogies
- Suzy DeYoung, La Soupe + Duy Nguyen, Pho Lang Thang
- Julie Francis, Nectar Personal Chef Services + Kate Zaidan, Dean's Mediterranean Imports
- Brad Bernstein, Red Feather Kitchen + Nick & Evie Semertzides, Kofinas Olive Oil
- Patrick Karousis, Social OTR + Paul Picton, Maverick Chocolate Co.
- Jean-Francois Flechet, Taste of Belgium + Richard Stewart, Carriage House
Join us in the VIP section located in NOLI Modern Italian Kitchens for an additional three tasting stations featuring collaborations from up-and-coming Findlay Kitchen entrepreneurs, plus indoor seating, drinks from Karrikin Spirits Co. and other surprises and treats. THE VIP AREA IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT.
VIP Tasting Stations:
All event proceeds benefit the Corporation for Findlay Market’s entrepreneurship programs, local food initiatives and beautification at and around the market.
Thank you kindly to all of our generous sponsors for making this fundraiser possible!
Tasting Station Sponsors:
3CDC - Benefits Network - Beshear Financial - Champlin Architecture - Cincinnati Development Fund - City Studios Architecture - EW Scripps - Graydon Head Law- Halpin Plumbing - KMK Law - Molly North - Nehemiah Manufacturing - NorthPointe Group - PNC Financial Group - Santen & Hughes - SP+ - Stifel - Urban Sites
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. - Bahl & Gaynor Investment Counsel- Barnes Dennig - Edible Ohio Valley - Empower Media - Government Strategies Group - Noli Modern Italian Kitchens - Platte Architecture + Design -Towne Properties - Western & Southern Financial Fund