Social O.T.R. Openings
- Executive Chef, Social O.T.R. (click here for more info)
Market Vendor Current Openings:
- Eckerlin Meats- Retail Counter Assistant - Facilitate the sale of products. Must be positive, enthusiastic, and possess excellent customer service skills. Please apply in person at Eckerlin Meats.
- Mimi’s Gourmet Eggrolls and Curry - Team Member (click here for more information)
- Dojo Gelato has multiple positions open (full descriptions here)
- Mama Lo Hizo is searching for full and part-time employees. Weekend work required. Interested parties should call Mark at (513) 257-7959
Corporation for Findlay Market Openings:
- Findlay Market Facility Operations Associate (click here for more information)
- Findlay Market Biergarten Associate (click here for more information)
Findlay Kitchen Member Job Openings:
Davis Cookie Collection:
- Job Title: Baking Assistant
- Days/Hrs: 8hrs once a week. Hrs may increase based on demand of orders
- Pay Rate: $9 an hour
- Skills requirements: Must have baking experience, ability to work in a fast pace environment, and ability to multi task.
- Job Title: Event Assistant
- Days/Hrs: 8-10 hrs PRN
- Pay Rate: $9 an hour
- Skills: Must have great customer service skills, ability to naturally engage with customers, and have some experience working in sales
- Davis Cookie Collection, LLC - P.O. Box 531771 - Cincinnati, OH 45253 - 513-313-3663 (Business Cell)
The Jaded Fork:
- On call service staff for our cocktail parties, small plates meals, buffet service, and cooking classes.
- Knowledge about basic table settings and non alcoholic beverage service a plus but not required
- Typically have schedule at the beginning of the month for each upcoming month
- Mostly weekends
- 3 hrs $75 cash
- 4-6 hrs $90-$125 depending on style of service
- Can email Thejadedfork@gmail.com if interested
- Kitchen assistant
- Days/Hours: Monday thru Friday 10 am to 3:30 pm
- Pay Rate: $12 per hour
- Skills/Certification requirements: Experience in kitchen (preferred).
- Willing to learn.
- Lety Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-801-7725
The Passion Plate
- Prep cook
- Days / Hours : Monday Tuesday 7 am until 12pm
- Pay Rate : 12.00 per hour
- Days / Hours : Admin time varies
- Pay Rate: 15.00 per hour
- Prep Cook/Caterer:
- Day/hours - weekends and some weekdays for a total of about 20- 25 hours.
- Pay - $10 + tips
- Skills - servsafe
- Needs to be able to drive a car and have a drivers license as we will provide car for hauling cart.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs as this job is very physically demanding
- Team Member (working line, cash register, washing dishes, cooking food)
- Days/Hours: shop is open 11-10, will need help for all days, will have 4 hour short shifts and longer shifts, need people wanting to work 10-30 hours per week
- Pay Rate: $10/hr
- Skills/Certification requirements: need positive, upbeat people who are quick learners and team players, no prior restaurant experience necessary although it's preferred
- Cashier and Food Server
- Days/Hours: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday/Sunday
- Pay Rate: $10
- Skills/Certification requirements: Experience helpful, but will train.
Five One Three Bagels
- Bagel Maker, Baker
- Days/Hours: 8-10, possibly more
- Pay Rate: starting pay $10
- Skills/Certification requirements: None, WILL TRAIN
Tablespoon Cooking Co.
- Prep Cook
- Days/Hours: Monday AM (9am-4pm), T/W/H PM (3pm-10pm), occasional Fri/Sat/Sunday
- Pay Rate: $12/hour
- Skills/Certification requirements: basic knife skills, organization, sense of urgency
Bru Brothers Coffee
- Job Title: Summer Coffee Salesperson
- Days/Hours: Saturday (8 am - 6 pm); Sunday (10 am - 4 pm)
- Pay Rate: $10 per hour + tips
- Skills/Certification: Positive attitude, passion for coffee, serve save certification preferred but not required
- Job Title: Smoothie Maker
- Days/Hours: Week/Weekends
- Pay Rate: $9 per hour plus tips- ($9-$14)
- Skills/Certification: Passionate about personal development
About the Corporation for Findlay Market
The Corporation for Findlay Market (CFFM) is a private non-profit corporation founded in 2000 to manage Findlay Market following its renovation in 2002 and 2003. On July 1, 2004, CFFM and the City of Cincinnati entered into a lease and management agreement that authorize CFFM to manage and operate the market. Those agreements were renewed in 2009. The City of Cincinnati continues to provide some operating funds.
The Corporation for Findlay Market is a tax-exempt 501(C)3 organization.
Our Mission: Historic Findlay Market connects farmers, producers, sellers and customers in a dynamic, diverse public marketplace.
Our Vision: Historic Findlay Market is our region’s premier destination for local food and artisan products, a dynamic public gathering place, and a vital community asset.
Our Core Values:
- Local: We value freshness above all, emphasizing a variety of locally grown food and unique, locally created products sold by people we know as friends and neighbors. We embrace our role as a vital anchor for a strengthened central city and Over the Rhine
- Authentic: We value genuine human connections and social interactions that a vibrant, dynamic public marketplace promotes. We value the diversity in all definitions that exists among our merchants and our shoppers.
- Value-minded: We believe in providing our shoppers fresh, high quality foods at fair prices and a rich product array that will satisfy a wide range of shopper needs. We provide an inclusive shopping experience that is unparalleled in our region.
- Entrepreneurial: We create a supported environment for diverse startup businesses and the growth and sustainability of locally owned and managed businesses.
- Responsible: We honor our role as stewards of a thriving landmark and demand integrity in our interactions with our shoppers, merchants, employees, volunteers, and community partners.