Findlay Market has all the ingredients you need to make this Thanksgiving the tastiest one yet! Our merchants will ensure that you are the champion of this year's feast:
- Dean’s Mediterranean Imports: Nuts (including 1 lb. bags of their famous flavored cashews for $10), dried fruits, spices and gourmet specialty ingredients. (Order at www.mediterranean-imports.com)
- Gibb’s Cheese & Sausage: Christmas Cheddar (Purchase at stand)
- Grayson’s/Mike’s Meats: Deli, Veggie, Fruit & Meat Trays (Prices vary based on serving size; order at stand)
- Silverglades: Charcuterie, including over 100 cheese options, "Eat This" brand jams & preserves and 20+ varieties of olives (Order at store or call (513) 421-6156)
- Country Meats Co.: Free range, Amish, hormone & antibiotic free Turkey: $3.19/lb, Beef Tenderloin: $13.99/lb, Prime Rib: $10.99/lb, Fresh Turkey Parts: $6.99/lb (Purchase at stand)
- Eckerlin Meats: Fresh, local, hormone & antibiotic free turkey: $3.49/lb (Come in or call to order: (513) 721-5743)
- Fresh Table: Whole Turkey, Fully Carved, 10-12 lbs: $85.00, 14-16 lbs: $105.00, 18 lbs: $120.00. Turkey Gravy, from scratch: 16 oz: $6.99, 32 oz: $12.99 (All orders must be placed by 11/16, Call: (513) 381-3774)
- Grayson’s/Mike’s Meats: Half and Whole ham: $6.99/lb (Call to order: (513) 241-5386)
- Heist Fish & Poultry: Amish turkey, hormone & antibiotic free, free range: $3.19/lb (Sizes vary, call store to order: (513) 721-3474)
- Kroeger & Sons Meats: Southern Sausage: $4.49/lb, Maple Sausage: $3.99/lb (Purchase at stand)
- Luken’s Poultry, Fish & Seafood: Regular Turkey: $2.49/lb, Heritage Turkey: $2.99/lb (limited supply) (Call to order: (513) 621-5560)
- Mackie Quality Meats: Beef Tenderloin: $12.99/lb, Prime Rib Roast: $11.99/lb (Purchase at stand)
- Madison’s Grocery: Local, free range, hormone & antibiotic free turkey: $3.19/lb (Call to order: (513) 723-0590)
- Side Dishes+ Ingredients
- Cherbourg Cyprus: Gluten-free Take N Bake Dinner Rolls: $10 ,Gluten-free Stuffing: $38 (Call to order: (513) 827-9767)
- Colonel De Gourmet Herbs & Spices: Turkey Rub: $2.50/oz, Poultry Seasoning: $3.42/oz, Pumpkin Pie Spice: $2.01/oz (purchase at stand)
- Em’s Bread: Dinner Rolls (Purchase at stand)
- Fresh Table: Cranberry Relish: 16 oz: $6.99, 32 oz: $12.99, Corn Pudding: $10.99/lb, Kale Salad with Cranberries: $12.99/lb, Mushroom & Leek Gratin: $10.99/lb, Roasted Fennel & Cabbage Salad: $10.99/lb, Sauteed Haricot Vert (french green beans): $14.99/lb, Sauteed Brussel Sprouts: $12.99/lb, Spicy Carrots with Feta: $10.99/lb, Sweet Potato Salad with Whole Grain Mustard: $10.99/lb, Thanksgiving Dressing (Stuffing): $11.99/lb, Waldorf Salad: $10.99/lb, Servatti’s Pie (pumpkin, pecan or chess): $22.00 each, Servatti’s Dinner Rolls: 1 Dozen for $10.00 (All Sides priced per pound, must be ordered in pound increments, all orders must be placed by 11/16, call to order: (513) 381-3774)
- Gramma Debbie’s Kitchen: Cranberry Orange Cinnamon Relish, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Bread Stuffing with Raisins and Nuts, Corn Bread, Turkey Gravy, Mac and Cheese (Purchase at stand or call ahead for large orders: (513) 421-4726)
- Cherbourg Cyprus: Gluten-free Pumpkin Pie: $19, Gluten-free Apple Pie: $19, Gluten-free Mixed Berry Pie: $21, Gluten-free Pie Crust: $9.50 (Call in to order: (513) 827-9767)
- Dojo Gelato: Sweet Potato Gelato and Chef Doug Faulkner (Take the Cake, Cake Rake Bakery) is creating from scratch pies, cake, and hand packed gelati pints for all your Thanksgiving celebrations. (Visit https://dojogelato.com/holiday-pies-and-cake to order by 11/19.)
- Em’s Bread: Pumpkin Bread (Purchase at stand)
- Gibb’s Cheese & Sausage: Pumpkin Pie Fudge: $11.99/lb (Purchase at stand)
- Maverick Chocolate Co.: Holiday flavors including: Dark Mint, Milk chocolate infused with orange & Ginger Bread white chocolate (Purchase in store)
- Taste of Belgium: Pumpkin Waffles: 4 pack for $12 or 2 packs of 4 for $20 (Purchase at stand)
- Churchill’s Fine Teas: Apple Strudel: $2.80-3.50, Spiced Chai: $3.16-3.95 (Purchase in store)
- Market Wines: Employees will help you select appropriate wine and beers for your meal, including 3 Messes Basses French Rose 3 liter box for group, Banyan Gewürztraminer to pair with turkey, and a large beer selection - (Purchase in store)
On-Site in Farm Shed, Wednesday, Nov. 21 (9 A.M.- 6 P.M.)
- Baby Red Pepper Co.: Hot sauces and dried hot peppers.
- Backyard Orchard: Pears, apples, apple butter, and apple cider.
- Carriage House Farm: Radishes, turnips, and spinach, and --depending on weather-- celery, kohlrabi, cabbage, broccoli, carrots, and kale.
- Daniel's Dog Treats: Will be on hand with treats for pets.
- ETC Produce + Provisions: Eggs and handy branded leftover kits.
- GiGi's Kitchen: Yeast rolls: regular and cinnamon and sugar. (Orders must be in by this Friday, November 16th at www.Gigis-kitchen.com, and will be available for pickup at Findlay Market Wednesday, Nov. 21)
- Happy Pies: Pecan, pumpkin, apple, cherry, blueberry, and brownie pie, and others! (To order visit: https://www.facebook.com/myhappypies/ and send a message including order details)
- Hartke's Heart: An assortment of jams on sale.
- Idylwilde Farm: Butternut squash, radishes, carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and lettuces.
- Lobenstein Farm: Pumpkins, gourds, red and yellow potatoes, red and yellow onions, sweet potatoes, black walnuts, broccoli, cauliflower, eggs, turnips, cabbage, scallions, and some lettuces.
- NayNay: Homemade yeast rolls $5.00/1/2 dozen, sun dried tomatoes basil dinner rolls $7.00/1/2 dozen, jalapeno bread $8.00. (Preorder: (513-720-5845) Pick up at Findlay market on Friday 16th Saturday 17th Sunday 18th Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th)
- The Pickled Pig: Ferments and tonics, along with Holiday Kraut--made with cranberry, apples, and fennel seed.
- Sugar Innovations: Candied apples in a variety of flavors.
- White Oak Valley Farm: Squash cornbread.